Sunday, November 28, 2010

A quickie intro...

Hi peeps, Its been a long time since I wanted to be regular at one of my fav hobbies "Blogging". I had many a times created a blog profile in many blog sites but was unable to keep it alive. Everytime made a owe that I will blog everyday... But as time progressed understood that blogging everyday would be a question mark for me. So thats why decided to come up with a new strategy... * Blog in the weekends * Sounds manageable na... yep... So here I am dusting up my blog (which had been dormant for say 1 year now)... So lets see  how its gonna turn out...
Thats it... Finished with my start up and my first successful blog for this weekend. :)

Oh ya sorry to tell what you can find in this post...
*My personal experiences* May serve as a weekend diary session* Culinary Experiments* Snaps from my mobile/cam* Book /Film reviews* So on.

You may see me as
The Scribbler - When I jot down my experiences
The Reader - When iReview books/films
The Chef In me - When i put down my culinary posts. :)

So please hold on till the next weekend... Till then tada...

Luv,

Pssst... Like my post... Don't miss any recipes from us
Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW for free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your precious comments... Your comments are my best critics... Do visit often...

Blogging tips
.