Thursday, July 3, 2014

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Remember the Supernatural brownies that I sent for my brother when my parents left for CA, I made these double chocolate chip cookies as part of the hamper too. When I asked my brother if he had any preference on the cookies, all he said was that he needed loads of chocolate chips. So I made these double chocolate chip cookies ~ soft, chewy, crunchy, totally addictive and a truck load of chocolate chips with every bite.



Adapted from here
Prep time: 20 mins; Cook time: 20 mins; Makes: 30 cookies

~*What U Need*~
Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup
Granulated sugar - 3/4 cup
Brown sugar - 1/2 cup, packed
Egg - 1, room temperature
Vanilla extract - 3/4 tsp
Unbleached all purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Dark & white chocolate chips - 1 1/2 cups

How I Made it:
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the vanilla and egg and beat well. Blend in the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the chocolate chips, drop by tablespoon onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes.

Serve with love!!!

So thats it Folks...
With Love,

Signs off!!!

Pssst... Like my post... Don't miss any recipes from us
Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW for free!

9 comments:

  1. yeh this is a double treat.parcel some vimitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have some! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful chocolaty treat ,yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who does not love chocolate chip cookies :) totally love this one Vimi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cookies look delicious and tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just planned to bake these cookies today..!
    Yours look already tempting cant wait to try these vimitha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look so addictive.... tempting me to try some

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your precious comments... Your comments are my best critics... Do visit often...

Blogging tips
.