Monday, April 18, 2011

Awards r raining Cats and Dogs!!!

Dear friends,
I am so much honored. Everyone had been kind and generous enough to pass me so many awards. This post would be quite long but nah not with my words but with the generosity of each fellow blogger... Thanks dearies.

Love2cook passed on the below awards

Sojo of My Culinary experiments and Harika of Harika's Kitchen passed a collage of awards and an individual sisterhood award

Harika of Harika's Kitchen passed a whole lot of awards

I have already penned moused down 7 crazy facts about me here.
These were the two unique awards of the lot that Harika passed on.

To all my dear blog mates, everyone of you deserve these awards and hence please feel free and pick up these awards and do pass it on to keep the blog rolling...

Pssst... Like my post... Don't miss any recipes from us
Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW for free!

18 comments:

  1. Enjoy having these bunch of awards. congrats

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right dear - it never rains - it pours - enjoy all your well-deserved awards and I wish you many more
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats dear on ur awards !!! Keep rocking !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats..congrats..congrats..!!!
    wishing you all success..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your awards. wishing many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ! You totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's lots of awards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well deserved awards and keep rocking !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your precious comments... Your comments are my best critics... Do visit often...

Blogging tips
.