Friday, February 4, 2011

Huuurrraaaaaayyyy... My First Award

Its been a hectic week. Was in office till 9 pm everyday, So didn’t get chance to blog about my award although I was following all the recipes posted. So to the award…
Yayyy.. I got my first award in the food blogging world... Thanks to Reva for passing on this award to me... Sorry too for the delay in posting.
Without my fellow bloggers I wouldn’t have been motivated to try, taste and write more recipes. Thanks to all. Do extend the same support in the future. Now for the award :))))))
Isn’t that lovely.


Rules of the award:
1.Accept the award. Blog about it with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to take it forward.
3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award

Thats it... So simple...
So now for the passing on ceremony. I pass this to
> Nithya of 4th sense cooking - My first commenter :) ... Her photos are really mindblowing...
> Divya of Easycooking... An inspirational blog.. Do check out her recipes...
> Tahemeemshaik of Not so Gourmet... She's got a lovely collection of recipes...
> Ayeesha Riaz of Taste of the Pearl city. A versatile blogger with a huge fan following and a huge collection of super duper recipes
> Kitchen Boffin. She's got a good collection of recipes
> Jay of Tasty Apetite. A colorful and tasty blog
> Treat and Trick She loves to experiment new things and has a super cool blog.
> Reshmi Mahesh of FunwidFud. A blog with mixture of styles
> Prema of Prema’s Thaligai.. Oooh A inspirational blog.
> Ammaandbaby. The name itself suggests. The blog contains nutritional food for children

Sorry guys. I am passing on this award to 10 ppl only. The reason being I am entirely new to food blogging and I have gone through the above blogs only. But surely will pass on to 5 others by this weekend. I have to catch a lot J

Pssst... Like my post... Don't miss any recipes from us
Get the latest updates straight to your email! Subscribe NOW for free!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and you sure deserve it :)

    Thanks a million for sharing it with me :) I am so glad that you remembered me :)

    Dint know that I was the first to comment :) thats really sweet of your to mention and thanks for your comments on my clicks :)

    Hoping to see more recipes from you and to extend good friendship for long through blogging too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, wish you many more success and awards.
    Thank you so much for remembering me and passing the award to me, also for the sweet words which you have mentioned about me. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, wish you more and more in the future, happy blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on ur awards!Thank u so much dear for ur lovely words and the sharing the award with me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award dear! Thanks a lot for the mention and sharing this award with me. Keep up the good work!

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time here....

    Congrats on ur award and wishing u many more....

    Glad to follow u :)

    Check my space when u find time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your precious comments... Your comments are my best critics... Do visit often...

Blogging tips
.